1. Because it’s romantic and elegant
2. Because you can bid adieu to stress
Be sure to stop and bid adieu to stress as you enjoy the views along Highway 1.
3. Because you will arrive at greener pastures
Just like this traffic-jammer, rambling to the beat of her own personal clock, you’ll enjoy not only the meadows, but also forests, and of course the ocean bluffs.
4. Because it’s Sea Ranch, California!
5. Because the views take your breath away.
Enjoy Abalone Bay’s ocean bluff view with a friend.
6. Because you can unwind and enjoy the entertainment
Curl up with a good book or play a board game, with only the crashing waves as your soundtrack.
7. Because you’ll have a whale of a good time
Whales and their calves swim past Abalone Bay as they migrate north to their summer feeding grounds in Alaska.
8. Because exercising in the fresh sea air is better
The Bluff Top Trail winds 3 miles one way from Gualala Point Regional Park to the Walk-On Beach Trail.
9. Because you can gather the family around you
Family time at Abalone Bay
It’s the perfect spacious gathering spot for all the family, including Fido.
10. Because the neighbors are so unique and outgoing
Harbor seals lounge just steps away from Abalone Bay