Sea Ranch Abalone Bay is a family-owned vacation rental business. Our vision of continuous value-driven improvement guides our business development.
Our Mission is to
- Provide excellence in services and relaxation for our guests
- Support a vibrant local and regional economy
- Demonstrate leadership and innovation in sustainable practices of business and community commitment
About Sea Ranch and Mendonoma Community
Understanding Sea Ranch’s sense of place helps to gain a deeper understanding of our vision for Abalone Bay in addition to its draw as a desirable vacation spot.
The Sea Ranch remains an unincorporated coastal community in the northernmost reach of Sonoma County. The drive north to Sea Ranch from takes nearly three hours from San Francisco Airport. The drive through the heart of California’s wine country coupled with the beauty of the Highway 1’s Coastal /Shoreline Highway in your last leg makes for a memorable road trip.
Farther north is The Gualala River and township of Gualala which make Sea Ranch’s northern boundary. The Sea Ranch, its adjoining unincorporated community of Gualala in Mendocino County, and neighboring communities in northern coastal Sonoma County and the southern Mendocino County comprise what its members affectionately call, “Mendonoma.” Mendonoma offers one of the most natural settings along the northern California coast.
Additionally the Mendonoma communities provide access to not only local commerce, but also to culture, and social services. For example the visitors will enjoy the shopping in the Cypress Village Center with its boutiques and art galleries. Next there is of course the Gualala Arts Center. Further a visit to the Sea Ranch Chapel offers meditative respite in an otherwise hurried life.
About Sea Ranch Abalone Bay
Sea Ranch Abalone Bay, our oceanfront vacation rental home, overlooks the northern California coastline of the Pacific Ocean from its bluff perch. Coupled with its direct access to the ocean bluff trail and ocean guests enjoy a variety of outdoor experiences. Guests come from as close as the San Francisco Bay and Sacramento Valley areas of northern California, and as far away as Europe with their families and pets. Naturally, visitors come to our pristine rugged coastline to enjoy its zenful surroundings. Direct access to nature as well as attention to detail in Abalone Bay’s amenities provide guests with a relaxing holiday experience.
Measurement of Goals
Guided by our vision, we accomplish our mission by supporting locally owned businesses and organizations by
- Utilizing their products and services to sustain a vacation home of excellent quality for our guests
- Raising awareness of our guests to the many excellent benefits of our locally owned businesses and organizations
- Inviting our guests to join us in actively supporting nonprofits that support the well-being, health, and education of the Mendonoma community
- Actively sponsoring and contributing to local cultural, social, sustainable and environmental initiatives that benefit the community
- Assure our guests and website visitors develop a sense of trust in our honor.
Actives and organizations we support and sponsor include: