Private Courtyard Has Hot Tub, Barbecue for Outdoor Dining
Are you ready to rendezvous in Abalone Bay’s private courtyard with ocean vistas from the hot tub and teak chairs? The aroma of your secret hamburger recipe or perhaps freshly caught fish mingles with the sea air. It sizzles on the barbecue as you eagerly await your first al fresco diner at Abalone Bay. The teak dining table is set with lively beach-themed picnic plates and glasses. Your gaze extends out to the ocean just a few steps away then turns back to the hot tub, your luxurious spa towels and bathrobes draped next to it.
After dinner you take one last walk along the ocean bluff trail to watch the sun set.
Later you recall the day’s events as you set back in the Adirondack chair. Your dog, curled by your side, his leg slightly twitching, happily dreams of the afternoon’s tail hikes.
Or perhaps you hold an intimate conversation as you sit in the teak easy chairs next to the steamy hot tub.
It’s bubbles call out — Come, immerse yourself!
You heed its call.
As the countless stars blink over head, the moon sails across the sky, you slip into the warm bubbling hot tub. Your aching muscles and troubles melt away.
What more is there to say but ….
Ohhh soo good!
PRIVATE COURTYARD AMENITIES:
- Landscaping of native plantings
- Hot tub with views to ocean
- Spa towels provided with towel hooks by spa
- Fencing for privacy, good for children and pets. Note the south west facing gates are four feet high with a small open space to accommodate the barn door’s rollers.
- Gas barbecue with barbecue tools and cover
- Teak dining set with 6 chairs
- Beach-themed picnic dishes and glasses (unbreakable)
- Teak easy chairs set next to hot tub
- Two Adirondack chairs for deck
- Two redwood Adirondack chairs with ottomans outside of courtyard in backyard
- Wetsuit drying rack inside courtyard
- Outdoor smoking area
- Pet friendly
- Direct access to the ocean bluff trails