Private Courtyard Has Hot Tub, Barbecue for Outdoor Dining**
**Private courtyard and garden update!
2021 Courtyard, garage and house remodel now includes a two car garage at the northeast end of the property and new landscaping. Two sliding barn doors- one opposite the garage and the other at the main entrance- provide access to the courtyard from the front of the house. A covered breezeway connects the garage to the newly expanded deck. New decking and sliding glass door from the principal bedroom adds direct access to the courtyard. (Photos to be added soon in the meantime check out our Instagram postings!)
Are You Ready?
Are you ready to rendezvous in Abalone Bay’s private courtyard with ocean vistas from the hot tub and teak chairs? The aroma of your secret hamburger recipe or perhaps freshly caught fish mingles with the sea air. It sizzles on the barbecue as you eagerly await your first al fresco diner at Abalone Bay.
Your gaze extends out to the ocean just a few steps away then turns back to the hot tub, your Peshtemal Turkish spa towels and Abalone Bay bathrobes draped next to it.
One Last Look
After dinner you take one last walk along the ocean bluff trail to watch the sun set.
Later you recall the day’s events as you set back in the Adirondack chair. Your dog, curled by your side, his leg slightly twitching, happily dreams of the afternoon’s tail hikes.
Or perhaps you hold an intimate conversation as you sit in the teak easy chairs next to the steamy hot tub.
Come Immerse Yourself
It’s bubbles call out — Come, immerse yourself!
You heed its call.
As the countless stars blink over head, the moon sails across the sky, you slip into the warm bubbling hot tub. Your aching muscles and troubles melt away.
What more is there to say but ….
Ohhh so good!
- Direct access to the courtyard and hot tub from principal bedroom
- Updated landscaping of native plantings
- Hot tub with views to ocean
- Spa towels provided with towel hooks by spa
- Fencing and plantings
- Good for privacy
- Good for children and pets
- Note the south west facing gates are four feet high
- Only the west gate has a latching mechanism, all other gates are sliding barn doors.
- Gas barbecue with barbecue tools and cover
- Teak dining set with 6 chairs
- Teak easy chairs set next to hot tub
- Two Adirondack chairs for deck
- Two redwood Adirondack chairs with ottomans outside of courtyard in backyard
- Wetsuit drying rack inside courtyard
- Pet friendly
- Direct access to the ocean bluff trails