GUEST BEDROOMS OF COOL SOPHISTICATION
Our two guest bedrooms are designed with the cool sophistication of nature-inspired decor that creates a calming zen garden perfect for romance and deep slumber.
Each room’s queen bed invites you to sink your head into the plump pillows. As you snuggle deep in your bed’s luxurious linens and blankets you reach over to find a carafe of fresh water awaiting. As you listen to the sounds of the sea soon you drift asleep.
With the dawn’s light, perhaps veiled in the morning’s fog, you awaken from your deep slumber refreshed for the new day. You open the windows to bid good morning to the deer feeding under them and to take in the ocean and meadow vistas. The ocean breezes blow gently into your room to provide a natural means of cooling and refreshing the whole house, eliminating the need for air conditioning.
Another great day at Abalone Bay has begun.
- Decor of an easy-going, casual look with a sharp edge of sophistication, designed with a fresh palette of aqua and greens to complement the ocean and meadow views beyond
- Each of the guest bedrooms have queen beds with oak headboard and foot board
- Duvet covers in a fresh palette of aquas and greens with hints of ivory and blue
in a printed water color-like paisley
- Your choice of luxurious fluffy down or alternate filler comforters
- Night stands with water carafe & cup
- Bedroom 1-extra deep Sterns and Foster mattress
- Bedroom 2- extra deep memory foam padding on mattress
- Egyptian cotton linens 1000+ thread count
- Dressers- located in closet
- Suitcase rack
- Art work
- Top down/Bottom up shades
- Wall coat and hat rack
- Wall mirror
- Wood flooring with area carpets
Our bedrooms have the comfort you look for in a vacation rental at The Sea Ranch. From high quality sheets to the simple things that make a difference, you’ll have a great night’s sleep.
Two Rooms ~ Two Themes
The decor of guest bedroom one, located to the left of the hall bathroom hints of an oceanic, shell theme. Framed art includes shells and coastal views.
Guest bedroom two, located to the right of the hall bathroom, showcases seabirds. As you gaze out across the meadow towards the bluff, be sure to look for the copy of quail that also call Sea Ranch home.