Sonoma County Safe Travels Info
This page is to inform you of updates regarding Sonoma County Travel info and for Mendocino County Travel related to COVID-19. We hope it assists you in vacation planning for The Sea Ranch and other locations in Sonoma County.
Sonoma County Plus Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, and the City of Berkeley Recommend Masking Indoors for Everyone as a Precaution Against Increased Circulation of COVID-19
Counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Sonoma, and the City of Berkeley Recommend Masking Indoors for Everyone as a Precaution Against Increased Circulation of COVID-19 recommend that everyone, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks indoors in public places to ensure easy verification that all unvaccinated people are masked in those settings and as an extra precautionary measure for all.
READY- SET- GO!
- Current restrictions in the CDPH Blueprint Activity and Business Tiers chart will end.
- Most sectors may resume operations in compliance with the COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards, public health guidance, and other statewide agency guidelines and standards.
- Large-scale indoor events will have vaccination verification or pre-entry negative test requirements through October 1.
Find complete details in the CDPH Beyond the Blueprint for Industry and Business Sectors.
Review answers to your questions about getting back to normal on the CDPH Questions and Answers page.
The California Department of Public Health released guidance including a Q&A regarding the June 15 reopening. This move aligns California with the federal Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Visit Cal/OSHA’s COVID-19 resources webpage for more information, including updated FAQs.
- Businesses will be able to open up fully for outdoor and indoor service. This includes all restaurants, bars, wineries, and breweries.
- Movie theaters, gyms, and places of worship also will be allowed to open fully without limits.
- The same is true of museums and family entertainment centers. They also will be allowed to fully open to their normal capacity limits.
If traveling through Sonoma County’s Charles M. Schulz airport (STS), please check out www.flysts.com for more details on safety protocols. STS recently received the Airport Health Accreditation from Airports Council International (ACI), making it one of the first 12 airports in the U.S. and one of just three in the Western United States to earn this recognition.
Service on Sonoma County Airport Express is operational with enhanced policies and procedures. Learn more about details on how they are ensuring the safety and comfort of all passengers and employees.
Sign the Pledge
We invite you to pledge your support to ‘Traveling Kindly’ across Sonoma County, and choosing to make a positive impact to the health and well-being of our thriving local communities, abundant experiences and breath-taking natural landscapes.
Thank you for signing the pledge and making a difference.
BUt…When Will Abalone Bay Reopen?
Important to note that Sea Ranch Abalone Bay will remain close due to its construction plans.
Become a member of our Inner Circle to be the first to receive the announcement of our reopening and be the first to book your dates!
Updated Restaurant and Cafe Protocols
Restaurant information and their COVID protocols have been added to our Restaurants in and near The Sea Ranch page.