Your Do NOT Need Packing List
We have listed below 5 things that you won’t need to pack to help you plan your packing list for your trip to Abalone Bay at Sea Ranch. We know you can always use a little more room in your suitcase when traveling.
1. Bath and Bed Supplies NOT Needed for Your Packing List
- Bathrobe: You will find up to 6 light cotton robes for your use.
- Towels, wash cloths: Each guest has a set of washcloths and towels, including spa towels.
- Linens: Each bed has linens and comforters.
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner.
- Hair dryer, small mirror.
- Alarm clock.
2. Kitchen Supplies NOT Needed for Your Packing List
Please note: We provide many spices and expendable items for your personal use in cooking. We ask, however, that if you do use these items you replace them before you leave:
- Basic spices: Salt, Pepper, Italian spices
- Olive oil and vegetable cooking oil
- Reusable Shopping bags- in fact you may keep one as a memento!
- Plastic wrap, aluminum foil
- Dish soap for hand and machine washing
- Many chef’s supplies. If there is a specific item please ask us about it. We’ll confirm if we have it. And if we don’t have it we may very well consider adding. After all if you can leave it home you’ll have more space in your suitcase!
- Wine opener- we have at least 2
4. Items to Explore Outdoors NOT Needed for Your Packing List
- Books and maps of the Mendonoma area and specifically Sea Ranch
- Umbrella – we provide a large umbrella for your use
- First aid kit and emergency shelter in place items. We are prepared for any simple accident you may have. We are also ready for a short term natural disaster (storms or earthquake) that may also occur.
5. Items to Entertain NOT Needed in Your Packing List
- Books- includes novels, children’s stories, non-fiction books about Sea Ranch, its history and the local flora and fauna
- Music – CDs are available for your use
- Movies – DVDs that include a wide selection of genre
- HD TVs with DirecTV programing
- Games for the whole family