Floor plans of Sea Ranch Abalone Bay
Floor plans and 3D plans of Sea Ranch Abalone Bay are included below to help you decide if our Sea Ranch vacation rental will be a good fit for you.
A Great Aid in Vacation Rental Selection
In a recent poll, travelers were asked if they found the inclusion of floor plans helpful in making their final selection for vacation rental home A resounding 71% of the travelers said “Yes” citing reasons like: “I have a large family and want to make sure there is plenty of room for all of us (ie. is the common room big enough for group activities?)”
We want to help you make certain that our home will not only be the right location, but also meet the architectural requirements you may have. These could include issues with accessibility and space.
Our home is not completely wheelchair accessible. There are no ramps to the deck nor down to the living room.
2D Floor Plans
Above in the 2D Floor plans the top (living room) faces south, south east. The left side (master bedroom, kitchen and entryway) faces east. The right side (dining area and two guest rooms) faces west.
The Hall Bathroom is located between the first two bedrooms. The entryway door is wide enough for a walker. The tub has a sliding glass door enclosure. The tub also has a safety bar on the wall. We provide non-slip mats located under the sink for your use.
The entryway to Master En Suite Bathroom is a short hallway between storage closet and bathroom. While a walker will fit the turning radius for wheelchair will be tight. We also provide non-slip mats located under the sink for your use.The Roman Tub has three steps to the bottom with safety rails on either side of the wall. There is a teak wood stool with adjustable legs available for seating.
There are a few steps in the house that individuals with physical disabilities may want to take note:
- Outside entry gate to entry deck- one step at garage.
- Doorway threshold is level
- Exit to garage-laundry room – one step
- En Suit Bath – 3 steps in Roman Tub
- Dining Room/Living Room – 2 steps, no hand rails. However the wall on the left side may be used for stability
- Living Room Exit to outside deck- small threshold
- Kitchen Exit to outside deck- 1 deep step
- Deck to garden area at entryway – 3 steps, no hand rail
- Deck to garden area at living room/kitchen area- 1 step
- Garden pavers -uneven pathways
- Exit to oceanfront bluff trail – 3 steps no hand rail, however the wall on the right side may be used to stabilize for balance
Please note that, while flat, the pathway from Sea Ranch Abalone Bay to the bluff trail is very uneven as is the trail itself. There are many mole and gopher holes that you should look out for and avoid stepping in.
3D Floor Plans
You’ll find 3hree 3D views of Sea Ranch Abalone Bay below.
Explore Sea Ranch Oceanfront Abalone Bay:
Interactive 3D Birdsview
Click on the 3D floor plan below to access the interactive spots. When you hover your cursor over the spots you will view actual photos of the space. By clicking again on the photo it will open up larger.
Come, stay and make yourself at home. Abalone Bay would love to have you!