GUEST BEDROOMS OF COOL SOPHISTICATION
Our two guest bedrooms are designed with the cool sophistication of nature-inspired decor that creates a calming zen garden perfect for romance and deep slumber.
Each room’s queen bed invites you to sink your head into the plump pillows. As you snuggle deep in your bed’s luxurious linens and blankets you reach over to find a carafe of fresh water awaiting. As you listen to the sounds of the sea soon you drift asleep.
With the dawn’s light, perhaps veiled in the morning’s fog, you awaken from your deep slumber refreshed for the new day. You open the windows to bid good morning to the deer feeding under them and to take in the ocean and meadow vistas. The ocean breezes blow gently into your room to provide a natural means of cooling and refreshing the whole house, eliminating the need for air conditioning.
Another great day at Abalone Bay has begun.
AMENITIES – GUEST BEDROOMS:
- Decor of an easy-going, casual look with a sharp edge of sophistication, designed with a fresh palette of aqua and greens to complement the ocean and meadow views beyond
- Each of the guest bedrooms have queen beds with oak headboard and foot board
- Duvet covers in a fresh palette of aquas and greens with hints of ivory and blue
in a printed water color-like paisley
- Your choice of luxurious fluffy down or alternate filler comforters
- Night stands with water carafe & cup
- Bedroom 1-extra deep Sterns and Foster mattress
- Bedroom 2- extra deep memory foam padding on mattress
- Egyptian cotton linens 1000+ thread count
- Dressers- located in closet
- Suitcase rack
- Art work
- Top down/Bottom up shades
- Wall coat and hat rack
- Wall mirror
- Wood flooring with area carpets