Sea Ranch Abalone Bay is a family-owned vacation rental business guided by a vision of continuous value-driven improvement.
Our Mission is to
- Provide excellence in services and relaxation for our guests
- Support a vibrant local and regional economy
- Demonstrate leadership and innovation in sustainable practices of business and community commitment
About Sea Ranch and Mendonoma Community
The Sea Ranch is a planned, unincorporated coastal community located in the northernmost reach of Sonoma County, California bordering Mendocino County and is approximately 3 hours north of the San Francisco Airport by car in the heart of California’s wine country. The Sea Ranch, its adjoining unincorporated community of Gualala in Mendocino County and other nearby neighboring communities along the coastal north of Sonoma County and the coastal south of Mendocino as a whole comprise what its members affectionately call, “Mendonoma.”
About Sea Ranch Abalone Bay
Sea Ranch Abalone Bay, our oceanfront vacation rental home, is situated on a bluff overlooking the northern California coastline of the Pacific Ocean. Hosted guests come from as close as the San Francisco Bay and Sacramento Valley areas of northern California, and as far away as Europe with their families and pets. Guests come to Sea Ranch Abalone Bay to enjoy a relaxing holiday and experience all that Mendonoma offers in one of the most natural and pristine rugged coastlines in the world, as well as its local community settings.
Measurement of Goals
We accomplish our mission by supporting locally owned businesses and organizations by
- Utilizing their products and services to sustain a vacation home of excellent quality for our guests
- Raising awareness of our guests to the many excellent benefits of our locally owned businesses and organizations
- Inviting our guests to join us in actively supporting nonprofits that support the well-being, health, and education of the Mendonoma community
- Actively sponsoring and contributing to local cultural, social, sustainable and environmental initiatives that benefit the community
Actives and organizations we support and sponsor include: